Bary Berry Honey Review
I had won a prize pack from a facebook page for being top member of the month Growers Direct.
Natural flavored honey products
I had won an amazing prize (shown below)
I wasn't really a big tea drinker so I gifted most of it to my neighbor and kept the honey and bath bombs. Now to what I can remember usually gift baskets have not so good stuff in the and this one just blew me away. Not only did my neighbor rave about the tea products but I decided one day to try the Beary Berry Honey. I dipped my finger in and OMG I was amazed words cannot express how yummy this stuff is. It didn't have that chemical laden taste. it tasted like REAL honey and REAL lemon!!!!!!
I decided that I was going to find a citrus tea and try this stuff out. (NOTE:I was NOT a tea drinker at all!!)
it was amazing!!!! Now I will only drink tea if I have this stuff. Needless to say, the jar is empty :P
I decided to look up the company and was amazed to find that they do MANY different flavored honeys. When i get a little money id love to try the cinnamon honey and of course order my new go to Lemon honey.
The prices of the 340g jars are SOOOO worth what you pay for!
The best part of this all is that they use all natural ingredients And the fact that honey has been proven to be a great health aid just sweetens everyone more. I love that this company is all about health and not so much about mass producing chemicals in a jar.
The company is Located in tofield,Alberta so its a local Canadian company.
This was take off their website:
Beary Berry Honey is a family owned and operated business. We started in 2006 with seven types of fruit filled honey: Strawberry, Cranberry, Blueberry, Red Raspberry, Black Raspberry, and Cinnamon. Today we have perfected over twenty blends of flavored honey, seven distinct honey glazes and six vinaigrette's.
Cool honey facts
- Our products are 100% natural and contain no artificial additives.
- Due to it's high level of fructose, honey is approximately 25% sweeter than sugar.
- Honey is fat, cholesterol, and sodium free.
- Creamed honey is a finely crystallized honey that occurs naturally under rare circumstances. It is known for its smooth "melt-on-your-tongue" texture. Since it is already crystallized, creamed honey is highly resistant to hardening or sugaring.
- Modern science now acknowledges honey as an anti-microbial agent, which means it deters the growth of certain types of bacteria, yeast and molds. It never spoils.
- Due to the natural nature of honey, there may be some variation in texture between batches. This is not only normal, but a testament to minimal processing.
PLEASE check out their site, They have so much to offer from flavored honey-syrups
CLICK HERE FOR THE WEBSITE >>> Online ordering is available.
*I was not paid or given products from Beary berry Honey, All of this is from my amazing experience.